Friday, July 27, 2018

July 27, 2018

Alyson's Exciting Day

·Daddy woke me up around 8:00 this morning. We packed for camp and then picked up Alexis. We had to head back home to finish packing a little more, then we drove forever to get to Cowen. We did stop at a few yard sales along the way to make it less boring.

·We arrived at camp with just enough time to unpack and go to dinner. We had spaghetti! Then, I rode my bike around camp and played with new friends.

·We had a carnival for evening activity. It was okay. I got frustrated with the crowds and lines for games. I also didn't win every time. Campfire was a lot of fun, though.

·After campfire, I rode my bike some more, and then played flashlight tag with the older kids until 11:00. Daddy said I can get up with the sun and go play some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment