Tuesday, July 31, 2018

July 31, 2018

Memories from Today:

Had a nice sleep in my own bed!  I watched a little tv this morning and relaxed.

Mommy took me to Chick-fil-A for lunch and play.   It was fun!  I even found two rocks and hid two others. I even decided to give the two rocks I had found away to another family that was there, but not before having Mommy take a picture of me with them.

Mommy and I went to the new pottery place in town.  I painted a kitty bank and Mommy painted a small bud vase.  It was fun but I got frustrated at the end when I was touching up the kitty's face and neck and the orange color wasn't quite even.  I blamed Mommy since she suggested I add more paint to the neck.

Spent the rest of the evening at home. I had play time with two of the neighbor kids, played a card game with Mommy, and read a chapter of Harry Potter with Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment