Monday, July 23, 2018

July 23, 2018

Memories from Today:

Spent most of the morning and afternoon running around in my underwear.  It was a lazy day at home, to say the least!  I watched a little bit of my horse show on Netflix and then Mommy and I played animals with my stuffed animals.  We took them on a "vacation" to go camping in the living room and foyer and took them "swimming" on the coffee table covered with a blue blanket.

Mommy took me to Chick-fil-A for dinner and I got to play with a few friends there.  It was so much fun! I even got a yummy peach milkshake!  We went to Hobby Lobby before heading back home.  We got some materials to make jewelry for a craft.  I can't wait!

Mommy and I cuddled on the couch with the pets and watched The Greatest Showman again.  We both love that movie!  Right before bed, I decided to start one of the jewelry crafts even though Mommy and Daddy said it probably wasn't such a great idea...  I ended up with glitter all over the place (and all over me!).

No comments:

Post a Comment