Wednesday, July 25, 2018

July 25, 2018

Memories from Today:

Daddy woke me up a little early this morning, but I didn't mind since I was excited for my adventure with Mrs. Clark. 

During our adventure, we went to Antietam battlefield where I got to become a Junior Ranger.  I even had to take an oath.  I got a certificate, patch, and badge. I was very proud! 

We went to lunch at Olive Garden where I worked on my "homework." 

We went shopping.  I helped her and she got me a huge bucket of Double Bubble bubble gum! 

We ended our time together with ice cream.   I love spending time with her!

Back home with Mommy, I helped her make desserts for a party and then we played Go Fish until Daddy got home.  I spent the evening playing video games with Daddy and helping him play trivia.  It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment