Thursday, July 26, 2018

July 26, 2018

Alyson's Exciting Day

·I woke daddy up around 8:30 and he made me waffles. After a couple episodes of Barbie, I helped daddy fold clothes.

·We got dressed and went shopping for snacks for Family Camp this weekend at Cowen. Then, we picked up a pizza and headed home to eat lunch and say goodbye to momma. She is attending her cousin's retirement ceremony. He has served over 20 years in the Air Force.

·Daddy and I played some Lego Batman and then went out to run more errands. When we got back, I played with several of the neighbor children.

·Since we finished the game, daddy and I started watching Pirates of the Caribbean. We had to start on the third one because we couldn't find one or two. Then we started packing for our trip tomorrow. We finished the evening by video calling momma. I spent most of the time playing with filters on Messenger with my cousin Izzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment