Saturday, July 7, 2018

July 7, 2018

Memories from Today:

I got grandma up around 9:00. I had breakfast and watched a couple of my shows and continued our Monopoly games for a little while. 

After lunch grandma and I went to the movies to see “Incredibles 2”. It was so funny. We called mommy from the car on the way home to tell her. 

After a snack and a little rest I got ready to go swimming. Grandma took me to St. Albans City Pool where I found a few little girls and boys to play with. I also got to show grandma how I could float. She was very impressed. 

We got home and had dinner. After dinner grandma made me entertain myself for a while. I was so bored and grandma said that was good for me. We then played Monopoly for a while and then it was bedtime. Can’t wait to see my momma tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment