Tuesday, July 24, 2018

July 24, 2018

Memories from Today:

After a restful morning, Mommy decided we should go for a hike,  even if it was raining off and on.

She drove us to the local nature preserve where we hiked two different trails. I loved it... except all of the spider webs that we walked through.  I was even okay walking through them until I actually saw a spider on one that was in my face.  I screamed bloody murder!  The rest of the hike, I let Mommy lead the way to break up the spider webs.  Along the way we saw a few cardinals, a woodpecker, a fawn, and lots of mushrooms!  It was great!

We stopped and ate dinner, went to Goodwill where I tried on what Mommy called "Punky Brewster" shoes," found sandals, and 28 books that I loved!!!  Mommy then went to Nutter's for ice cream... yum! 

The rest of the evening was spent playing video games with Daddy and taking a shower.

I can't wait to spend tomorrow with Mrs. Clark for our adventure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment