Wednesday, July 4, 2018

July 4, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up early and we started setting up for the yard sale.  Daddy and I hung signs around the neighborhood.  We sold several things and I ended up giving away my lemonade and tea even though people gave me money anyways.  With some toys I sold and the drinks, I made nearly $15!  I was super excited.  If it hadn't been so miserably hot, I would have stayed outside more, instead spent lots of time inside where it was cooler.

After cleaning up, we ran a couple of errands.  I decided at the last minute to head towards grandma's house which meant leaving this evening with Aunt Candy.  Since I was going to miss fireworks, I had to enjoy a little sparkler time with Mommy and Daddy. 

After showering and packing, we met Aunt Candy at camp to head toward her house for a sleepover until grandma and grandpa pick me up tomorrow.  I can't wait to spend a few days with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment