Sunday, July 8, 2018

July 8, 2018

Memories from Today:

Grandma woke me up a little after 8:00. She fixed me cereal and I watched my show while she took a shower. After we ate and got ready we went to church.

I enjoyed children church because we got to make a craft.  I couldn't wait to show Mommy since she loves space!

After church and a quick lunch we headed out so we could meet my momma so she can take me home. I got a little tired on the way so I tried to take a nap but I couldn’t get comfortable. Grandpa, grandma, and I played the “searching for different items” game. 

After we met up with Mommy, we all ate lunch together.  It was delicious!  On the way home, I talked to Mommy about "Cucumberland" (how I read Cumberland on the road sign).  We giggled and giggled about it, so I decided to come up with other funny town names like "Carrotland" and "Hamville."

We made a stop at Coopers Rock to walk a bit, look at the overlook, and play on the playground.

After we got home, I immediately loved on Tini then it was almost time for Harry Potter, bedtime snack, medicine, and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment