Tuesday, July 3, 2018

July 3, 2018

Memories from Today:

Spent nearly all day alternating between chores, getting ready for tomorrow's yard sale/lemonade stand, and relaxing (Mommy and I even found a fun new show to watch in Netflix called Nailed It).  In the process of prepping for the yard sale. We found some toys I didn't even know we had in the attic.  I was super excited about the marble run... Mommy guessed she probably got it for her science class years ago and forgot all about it. 

Aunt Candy dropped by to stay a couple of nights while Shane goes to DC to perform in the parade for the 4th of July. It was nice to visit with her.  I even made her a welcome sign and hung it in the foyer.

I have my lemonade stand sign ready and my lemonade, sweet tea,  and freeze pops are ready to be sold.  Hoping for lots of customers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment