Monday, July 30, 2018

July 30, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up at camp, packed, and headed toward the house.  We dropped off Alexis at her house on the way.   Daddy and I stopped at Arby's for lunch. They were out of kids toys, so I got a milkshake instead.  I was very happy about it!

As soon as I got home, I ran and gave Mommy a huge hug!   I missed her!  Camp was so much fun and I'm glad the rain held off until we were driving home.

Mommy took me to the park, but due to the recent rain, there weren't many people there.  I was disappointed.  Mommy and I ended the evening with a little shopping and relaxing.

Oh, and I almost forgot... Mommy got me the coolest toy from a yard sale while she was in Ohio.  It is a Project MC 2 journal and bracelet that opens the journal.  It also talks.  I love it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment