Thursday, January 14, 2016

January 14, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • I was so excited to turn in my "snowballs" for reading our books last night.  My teacher must have been excited too since they ended up on the door of the classroom.  We are using them to cover a snowman on the door.  It is awesome! 
  • At school, I drew a picture of "Mommy and Daddy getting married" and drew hearts on the back.  I told Mommy "the little hearts coming from the big heart are shooting true love."  She thought it was sweet!
  • This evening, Mommy downloaded a new game called "Lightbot" for the iPad.  It is a computer coding app for kids.  I loved it and was VERY good at problem-solving.  Mommy and I also played hide-and-seek and then found pictures for the letter W for my homework.  I found a picture of water and then Mommy and I picked out pictures of a slice of watermelon and a walrus too.






No comments:

Post a Comment