Wednesday, January 20, 2016

January 20, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Turned in more snowflake/snowballs for reading books at home.  I only have a few more to do before I get my prize at school.
  • Made a dinosaur skeleton with q-tips.  We also put our feet inside the outlined foot of a big dinosaur print in our classroom.  It was huge!
  • Mommy surprised me by taking me to the Be-Hive when she picked me up from school.  A lady from Target was there and we made "snowman soup" (Styrofoam cup with snowman face, hot cocoa packet, marshmallows, and peppermints).  I can't wait to enjoy it!
  • I played with Addison a little while at home, had a cup of hot cocoa (thanks Daddy!), and then read books with Mommy before heading to bed.












Cake Walk
Playing and singing Country Roads with Mike from the Be-Hive




No comments:

Post a Comment