Tuesday, January 19, 2016

January 19, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Started learning all about dinosaurs at school today.  We even did a computer museum tour.  I was so excited to tell Mommy and Daddy about it.
  • I got to play with Addison a little bit and even had a "tea party" with my stuffed animals on the landing of the stairs.  We didn't' get to play long since we had to go to Mommy's school for a meeting.
  • We ate pizza and I ran around the library while Mommy, Daddy, and a few friends had their meeting.  Daddy put "How to Train a Dragon" on the iPad and I told him, "but I don't even HAVE a dragon."  Everyone giggled.  Other than watch the iPad, I found an animal book and flipped through the pages, even showing Mommy my favorites. 
  • Before bed, I had my bedtime snack (and drink) in my Shopkins Snackeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment