Saturday, January 16, 2016

January 16, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Spent most of the day at home building a fort (I called it a "house").  I put my hamper up to it and climbed into it like a tunnel.
  • I was very whiny this afternoon and ended up falling asleep on Mommy while she watched the WVU basketball game.  I even had a little "fuzzy" company.
  • We played "doll house fun time" before bed.  We made the three dolls, two pandas, and one dog go to the park to look through the telescope at the moon and comet then I read to them and went to "camp" with them.  Their pack-n-play served as a crib and a car.
  • At bedtime, I shared a "God cheer" with Mommy.  It had motions and everything.  She loved it!  She said she would try to record it tomorrow since she knew everyone would love it.


 
 











No comments:

Post a Comment