Thursday, January 28, 2016

January 28, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

    • Another great day at school, though still not an official school day.  We were watching Happy Feet when Mommy picked me up and had just had chips, salsa, and nacho cheese for snack.  Mommy was jealous!
    • We didn't really play outside and I didn't get to see my neighbor friends today which was very strange since I've seen so much of them lately.
    • Mommy took me to Chick-fil-A for a special dinner for just the two of us.  I enjoyed playing and making a couple of new friends and showing off for Mommy's students who work there.  They love me!
    • After dinner, Mommy and I went to Books-a-Million (where I think they have a million books!) to do a little shopping.  I enjoyed spending $19 of my gift card (thanks Grandma!) on two stuffed animals and two very colorful pillows (on clearance for $3 each- a heart and butterfly) for my reading fort.  Mommy and I also picked out a gift for Charlotte's birthday party which will be in a couple of days!  I loved helping to shop for a younger little girl. 
    • At bedtime, I decided to sleep in the "reading fort" under the loft bed.  I brought many of my stuffed animals down to the "fort" as well.  Mommy warned me that I might have a furry friend (cat or dog) sleep with me during the night since they can reach me down there.  It should be an adventure!




      No comments:

      Post a Comment