Thursday, January 21, 2016

January 21, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Wore one of my new fuzzy warm sweatshirts over my t-shirt to school.  It was so cozy!
  • Learned about fossils and made our very own fossil today at school.
  • Spent the evening playing with Addison.  We made a mess with my dress up clothes in my room then set up a tent and tunnel in the foyer.  All of this occurred before Mommy even got home.  After she got home, we ate dinner and spent some time playing games on the Wii Fit.  Mommy was proud of how we took turns and shared which is often a struggle for us.  We are so much like sisters sometimes!  I sent home one walkie talkie with Addison and kept one for myself.  Mommy said it has to stay off until tomorrow morning and then we can try to talk to one another.  Before bed, I was already telling her I loved her and chatting.
  • It sounds like some serious snow is coming our way tomorrow.  I predicted 24 inches of snow at school today.  I guess we will have to wait and see what happens. 



Practicing my teenager look.


No comments:

Post a Comment