Friday, January 22, 2016

January 22, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • I got to spend the day at home getting ready for the "big snow."  It was a snow day from school, but didn't even start snowing until 2:00 or so... it was kinda strange.
  • Addison came over and spent nearly the entire day with me.  We played with nearly everything in the house and kept wanting to go outside to play in the snow, but Mommy and Daddy said we would have to wait.
  • Mommy and I made snow cream after Addison went home.  It was delicious.  I added white chocolate chips and Sixlets to mine.  YUM!
  • When watching the snow, I told Mommy, "You know how you say God is bowling when it thunders, I think God is knitting and some of it is coming loose and causing it to snow."
  • Before bed, Mommy asked me some questions and typed my answers.  I think it was something to put on Facebook.  Here is what she asked and how I answered:
    • 1. What is something I always say to you? "I love you."
      2. What makes me happy? "Me"
      3. What makes me sad? "That I'm sad."...
      4. How do I make you laugh? Make a funny face."
      5. What was I like as a child? "Everyone loves you."
      7. How tall am I? "Almost thirty bucks... I don't even know."
      8. What is my favorite thing to do? "Work."
      9. What do I do when you're not here? "Watch tv.".
      10. What am I really good at? "Working."
      11. What am I not very good at? "Well, you're good at everything, so I don't know if that counts."
      12. What do I do for a job? "You work at the high school."
      13.What is my favorite food? "I wish I could say your favorite animal... because it's owls. Your favorite food is broccoli."
      14. What do you enjoy doing with me? "Cuddling."
    • (Mommy forgot #6...  Oops!)


No comments:

Post a Comment