Thursday, January 28, 2016

January 27, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • I went back to school today!  It seemed like forever since I had seen my friends.  Ms. Sara wasn't there and there wasn't "official school" due to the snow, but at least I got to see my friends and Ms. Jessica.  I drew another dinosaur, shared drawings with my friend Kinsey, and played a lot!  I did miss a few of my friends that weren't there today.
  • Back at home, we spent a lot of time with our neighbor friends.  We had a huge snowball fight and made quite a mess of the sidewalk before moving to someone's backyard.  It was so much fun!  Even the adults were playing!  The igloo has started to melt and collapse which was very sad, but at least we got to enjoy it a few days.







No comments:

Post a Comment