Saturday, January 30, 2016

January 30, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

    • I had a rough night!  I was sleeping in my "reading fort" and then must have went for a little sleepwalk or something.  I woke up on the stairs and screamed in panic running back upstairs to Mommy.  Luckily, she had already heard me "talking" or something and was coming to find me.  I'm hoping I don't sleepwalk again.  Mommy is too.  After such a panic, Mommy let me cuddle with her in bed for the rest of the night.
    • Went to Charlotte's 1st birthday party.  It was so much fun!  There were kids my age and we had fun playing with the toys I brought.  The cake was delicious!  I was a big helper, even getting to hold Charli a few minutes while her Mommy helped with the presents.  I think she liked the big elephant we got for her and I know her Mommy loved the card I made for her all by myself.
    • Spent the evening with Addison, playing.  Daddy even let us set up the trains in the attic for a bit.  Mommy and Daddy said I need to learn to be a little nicer to my friends since I tend to get easily frustrated with them.
    • Before bed, Mommy was cuddling with Cameron.  We took turns singing him songs.  I made up a kitty lullaby just for him.  Mommy thought it was sweet.















    No comments:

    Post a Comment