Sunday, January 24, 2016

January 24, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • The sun was shining and the snow was so bright looking out the window this morning!
  • I helped Mommy make cinnamon rolls for breakfast.  I was in charge of icing.
  • I played outside with Mommy, Daddy, and Addison.  Mommy helped us build a snowman and Daddy built us an igloo.  It took forever, but it turned out great.  I asked Daddy to add a curvy hallway and 2nd room in the igloo tomorrow.  He said he would try.  I made my own "fort" too...  it even has a smiley "pillow" inside.
  • I spent most of the evening at Addison's house.  We connected my tent and tunnel with her tent.  It was like we had two rooms. 
  • After my shower, I was exhausted.  Lots of playing is wearing me out. I might have to go back to school to get some rest!















No comments:

Post a Comment