Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 31, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

    • Woke up and entertained Mommy while she tried to sleep a little longer.  I kept showing her videos (on the iPad) from the zoo.  She loves how much I love animals and I can't wait to go back to the zoo when it gets warmer.
    • Had fun playing with Tori at church.  We made a mess with my Shopkins and enjoyed jumping around, even jumping in the snow after church.
    • After lunch, we went back to the church and met a few of Mommy and Daddy's friends there to do a "service project."  I helped a little with cutting the fabric for the blankets and filling bags for the homeless, but mostly, I played with a box and made it into a robot.  I even put a fish on it like Box Trolls.  I also built a "fort" with canned food for my stuffed animals. 
    • Spent the evening playing with my neighbor friends when I was being nice.  I had a little issue with not being so friendly at times with them and Daddy made me have a break. 
    • As I had my bedtime snack, Mommy helped me learn to use her old Spirograph and we watched a few minutes of Grease Live on television.  She seemed to know all the words somehow.











    No comments:

    Post a Comment