Thursday, January 7, 2016

January 7, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Had a great day at school!  We walked to the public library for story time and came back and traced our hands, colored them, and made a super cool bulletin board.  I was so excited for Mommy to see it and read it when she picked me up after school.
  • All of Christmas break, I told Mommy, "I want to play some games... Have some fun!"  Tonight we did that while Daddy was at play practice.  We played Chutes and Ladders and the My Little Pony Rainbow game.  We also watched a little bit of a new movie together.
  • At bedtime I asked to change my earrings again to dragonflies.  I am getting much better at it.
 
My "forest" picture (deer, squirrel, birds in the tree, grass, water, and a frog by the water)

three butterflies and three fairies

No comments:

Post a Comment