Monday, February 1, 2016

February 1, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

    • Had another delayed wake-up this morning since Mommy and Daddy had a 2-hour delay for school.  I was tired, so it was a good thing I could sleep in a little.
    • School was great, even though I missed Mommy and Daddy.  Ms. Sara drew a heart in my hand since I missed my family.  I felt better after my nap but told Mommy I was a little cranky before nap since I missed her and Daddy.
    • After school, I got to play with Addison a little bit until I was cranky with her and had to come home for a little while.  Mommy was not happy with my behavior!  She explained to me how important it is to be nice to friends.
    • At bedtime, I had Mommy hand me my journal so I could do my "midnight journaling." 
    Yes, I am standing on the table posing for this picture.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment