Thursday, February 2, 2017

February 1, 2017

Memories from Today:

Wore a fuzzy warm sweatshirt this morning.   On the way to school, Mommy taught me about odd and even numbers.  She seemed very proud of me that I was identifying odd and even numbers on signs and cars we saw going down the road.  Everyone at Mommy's school said I looked super cute and fashionable in my outfit.

School was fun!  In art class we colored Egyptian necklaces.   Next week we get to add jewels to it and eventually can bring it home.

I got bored after school while Mommy was still working.  My friends weren't there. 

I got another Book it certificate for reading, so that was dinner.  I loved having my very own pizza!  Of course I had pineapple on it... yum!

At church, I was bored so I started measuring things.  Mommy had me draw a picture of what I was measuring and then put the "number" beside it.  She said I did great.  Daddy had built a screen for the kids at church.  We had fun trying it out and I even danced behind it.  It was super fun!  I also enjoyed dancing with a leftover fabric scrap.  I spun in circles and called myself a winter tornado.

No comments:

Post a Comment