Wednesday, February 22, 2017

February 22, 2017

Memories from Today:
Woke up so tired and whiny!!! Mommy was about to lose her mind! 
I couldn't wait to show everyone at Mommy's school how the robot, Mip, can dance... its batteries weren't fully charged so we had to wait.
School was great!  We had art class and Lily's Mommy even came to read a book to our class.  It was great!
Mommy picked me up and I went back to her school where I made an obstacle course with Duck Lady.
Mommy and I picked up a pizza and took it to the park to have a picnic.  I  even got out my Shopkins blanket so we could sit on the ground together.  I even got some play time at the park after dinner.
At church, Tori and I played, I showed off the robot, and even decorated some cards with the ladies of the church.
 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment