Sunday, February 5, 2017

February 5, 2017

Memories from Today:

Entertained Mommy after Daddy got a head start to church. 

Wore my Texas Ranger shirt to church and had Mommy put my hair in a ponytail.  I knew I looked cute!

Had fun playing with the girls at church.  The kids were each given a "fruit of the spirit."  Mine was "joy" which people thought was appropriate for me. 

Lunch at "little piggy" and then I helped Mommy with her grocery shopping.  I ended up with two extra quarters at Aldi which I was so excited about!!!

Spent the afternoon helping with a little housework and then spent the evening watching a little of the Super Bowl.  I was more excited by the Puppy Bowl, the Kitty Halftime Show, and Lady Gaga's halftime performance.   I even danced and sang along with her (didn't really know the words but tried)... I took the Christmas lights from my teepee to decorate my "stage" and even ran to my room to change into a beautiful dress for my performance.

Tomorrow is sunglasses day at school... hopefully it will be sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment