Saturday, February 4, 2017

February 4, 2017

Memories from Today:

Slept in Mommy's bed last night and didn't cough as much as she feared.  I woke up refreshed and ready for a new day with minor coughing and snottiness. 

When I thought it was time to wake up Mommy, I kept going in her room talking to her even setting timers in her phone for when she should get out of bed.  I did bring her breakfast in bed which she thought was super sweet.  I entertained myself downstairs watching television with Daddy, doing a little housework, and taking new Snapchat pictures just for fun.

Mommy and I organized some toys, completed my hedgehog pillow craft, and played a few games.  

Mommy and I never got out of our pajamas and it was great! 

I made up songs to sing, did magic shows for Mommy, and pretended to swing from one balloon string to another like a monkey would travel through the forest. 

Church tomorrow... I can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment