Sunday, February 26, 2017

February 26, 2017

Memories from Today:
I woke up thinking it was time for church and it wasn't even 8 o'clock yet. Mommy asked me to let her sleep a little bit longer before we got up and ready for church.
After church, Mommy and I went to lunch.  We also did a little shopping while waiting for Daddy to get home.  I really want a new pet and spent a lot of time at PetSmart trying to convince Mommy to get me one. At one point in the store I turned to Mommy and said, "I know what I want to be when I grow up... someone who helps animals." When we walked to the car, I noticed something super cool... there was a design on the parking lot of the "flying WV" and it was right in front of a car with a license plate that looked the same... Mommy and I figured out that the sun was reflecting off of the plate and shining onto the ground... she even had me stand to block the sun from hitting the plate to show that it would disappear on the ground as well.  Mommy never passes up an opportunity to teach me something "sciency."
At home Mommy and I cuddled together on the couch and watched Hotel Transylvania 2. When Daddy got home he was jealous that we were cuddling.
Tomorrow is the first day of Dr. Seuss Week at school. I can't wait for the weekend and for Dr. Seuss's birthday!
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment