Saturday, February 11, 2017

February 11, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up, got dressed and ready for my surprise trip with Mommy.   I couldn't wait!

We got Chick-fil-A for breakfast... I even got yummy sweet tea like a big girl.

After a long drive, we were at the National Zoo.  I was so excited!!!  We got to see the pandas and to say goodbye to Bao Bao who had a going away party.  We got to see lots of the animals, run lots, and even got to ride the carousel where I met a new friend.

I fell asleep before we got back to the interstate and slept nearly the whole way home.

At home, I packed up my things and Mommy took me to Tori's for a slumber party while Mommy and Daddy were out at the theater Gala.  Mommy looked beautiful in her dress... I even helped her find the perfect jewelry to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment