Monday, February 6, 2017

February 6, 2017

Memories from Today:

Sunglasses day at school for School Counselor Week!  I loved wearing my shades! 

Enjoyed school today and even got to dig for "fossils" on the playground at recess.

Mommy picked me up and I helped her put away some supplies in the STEM classroom.  I also helped her cut out some hearts for her school and for my class craft for our Valentine's Day party.

Mommy and I stopped by the park to play since the weather was so nice.  I played tag with new friends, climbed, and acted silly.  It was so nice!

Daddy cooked one of my faves, spaghetti.  I ate a lot (though not the 4 helpings I told Mommy I would eat).

Mommy and I planned out my outfit for "dress to impress day" tomorrow.

A few funny things I have said lately: 
I have been calling my valentines "valentations" and my easel a "weasel."

No comments:

Post a Comment