Friday, February 3, 2017

February 3, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up coughing a little bit but toughed it out and wen to school.  I wore my red shirt for heart awareness day and I even got to make the shape of a heart with my classmates. 

Daddy picked me up and I was coughing more.  By the time Mommy got home, I was coughing a lot and I had already had a breathing treatment.

Daddy saw a kindergarten fill in the blank list on Facebook and asked me to complete the sentences.  Here were my responses:

1. You can't teach an old dog ... "how to learn."
2. If you lie down with dogs, you'll  ... "get dirty."
3. You can lead a horse to water, but ... "you can't lead it to food."
4. It's always darkest before  ... "it is light."
5. A bird in the hand  ... "can sit in your hand."
6. Children should be seen and not  ... "mean."

Then I made up my own saying, "You can eat cake but you can't poop it."

Daddy also decided to have me complete another one...  Birds of a feather... "fly... or sing... whatever!"

I played with a few more Snapchat filters... I really liked the underwater one!

I got to sleep with Mommy since I wasn't feeling well.  Hopefully we get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment