Friday, February 10, 2017

February 10, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up so excited it was Valentine (I kept wanting to call it Thanksgiving) party day!

Got to Mommy's school and told her I had homework, a book report for Dr. Seuss day... it wasn't due until March 2nd, so Mommy didn't seem overly concerned about it.  I on the other hand wanted to do it immediately.  I read my selected book, The Foot Book, to Mommy, Carol, and Pam and then went straight to Mommy's desk to do the "report."  She was very proud that I did such a great job and finished so quickly.

The Valentine party was great!  I was so happy Mommy was there and I was excited to help her lead my class in making the craft (cupid arrows).  We played games, ate snacks, and got some goodies. I even showed Mommy the mail hat I had to wear when delivering my "valentations."

After dinner at home, I went with Mommy to go dress shopping since she and Daddy have a fancy event tomorrow night.  I told her that I was her "bridesmaid helper" while helping her try on dresses (zipping them and getting them off the hanger)... Mommy doesn't know where I come up with these things. 

Mommy keeps mentioning an exciting surprise tomorrow for me.  I can't wait to see what it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment