Wednesday, February 15, 2017

February 15, 2017

Memories from Today:

Had a great day at school.  Decided this morning to change my name, at least the spelling... I've talked about wanting an "i" in my name before, but this is the first time I wrote it that way.  In art class, we worked on our Egyptian project again.  Today we added pasta by dipping them in glue.  

I was so super excited when Mommy picked me up from school.  I didn't think she would get home in time, but she just made it.  I jumped up and down! 

I showed Mommy a note from Mrs. Clark about how great I did with my math today!  I told Mommy about our challenging problem, figuring out how much money was 11 dimes and 9 pennies.  I was proud and so was Mommy!

Mommy took me shopping and I got a few new stuffies!  I also got fruit change purses, leggings, and then Mommy took me to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner!  We came home and watched the movie Trolls and cuddled on the couch until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment