Saturday, February 25, 2017

February 25, 2017

Memories from Today:
Woke up and lot Mommy sleep a bit longer.   After she woke up, we worked together to make french toast.  It was yummy but I did ask Mommy why it tasted like eggs... she giggled a little.
We got dressed and went to Michaels for their kids club craft, making a crazy bird... i decided that mine needed three eyes and lots of colors!
We had lunch and then headed back to Michaels for the family craft, painting bird houses.  Mommy and I both painted our own birdhouses.  I put "ILB" (I Love Birds) on one side and a heart on the other.
After some housework, we went to dinner and Monkey Joes.  I won two balls from the claw machine and decided to give one to a friend.  I also decided to have Mommy buy another friend a popsicle like mine, but she decided she didn't want it, so we gave it to someone else.  Mommy loves that I am such a giver!
Back at home, I had my bedtime snack and decided we needed to video call Grandma to show her our art projects and brag about Mommy and I having a "slumber party."
 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment