Tuesday, February 7, 2017

February 7, 2017

Memories from Today:

Dressed "to impress" in my owl dress, leggings, pink boots, and denim jacket. 

Had a great day at school!  I love Tuesdays, music day!  Today we learned about the percussion family and we even got to play a percussion instrument, "similar to a xylophone with stairs" is what I told Mommy.

After school, I played with a few friends at Mommy's school.  I was the oldest, so I set up "centers" for them... on with Mommy's iPad, a coloring station, and a station at the dry erase board.  I even got snacks for everyone.

Mommy and I walked around the outside of the school building to enjoy the warm weather.   Along our walk we found "sidewalk bugs" and student-made weather instruments.  I had to look at them closely and even tried standing some of the lightweight back up.  The wind wasn't helping.

After dinner with Daddy, I went back to Mommy's school with her... she had to work the basketball game.  I helped!  I also played with my adult friends who work at Mommy's school.   Both chase me, play with and tease me.  They are silly!  Had a meltdown when Daddy picked me up to take me home after his meeting.  I wanted to stay to watch the next game and they wouldn't let me.

A few funny pictures... I held up Mommy's artificial flowers to my face and said "I'm the Statue of Liberty!"  I also showed Mommy my silly face through the glass block in Mommy's school cafeteria... better than Snapchat!

No comments:

Post a Comment