Tuesday, February 21, 2017

February 21, 2017

Memories from Today:

Daddy let me sleep in a little bit this morning before going to school. Today was music day and we got to try the percussion instruments again. I even got to play the drum and two different kinds of bells.

Mommy found a piece of paper in my backpack that had some numbers written on it. She asked me what it was and I told her it was the phone number and tablet number of my BFF in my class.

We went to Hagerstown to eat dinner. We ate at Red Robin and then Mommy and I walked around the mall. I even got to play in the play area and mommy and I rode the animals around the mall. We had a great time doing donuts and chasing each other down the hall.  I even saw a little girl with her family and stopped and offered for her to ride with me for a minute or two.

On the way home from Hagerstown Mommy and I got a little silly. We kept singing the jingles from Red Robin and Chili's and couldn't quit giggling we also started telling knock knock jokes. It was hilarious!

During my shower I made a special mixture of soap shampoo and water. I told Mommy it was my special perfume that made me smell like "daisies and roses and stuff."

Note from Mommy:  Another night where the blog isn't cooperating... blog won't upload when I include photos... check out Facebook for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment