Wednesday, May 10, 2017

May 10, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up sooo cranky!  I wanted to wear shorts for field day, but Mommy made me wear pants.  Just because it was 40 degrees this morning, she thought I was going to be cold!

I helped Mommy hold the door for the veterans as they left her school for their Honor Drive trip.  I also spent a few minutes trying today's Snapchat filters.  I was awkwardly taking a picture with scissors when I explained to Mommy that I thought the letters in Wednesday looked like scissors.

Mrs. Clark sent Mommy a picture from field day.  I had so much fun!  We had sack races, wet sponge tosses, and other games.  I even won prizes!!!

I came home from school and drew on the sidewalk with chalk.  Mommy and I went to church for the Mother's Day dinner.  The food was good and I was so happy that there were lots of kids to play with outside in thr grass.  We even made up superhero names with our decorated fans.  My superhero name was "Weatherbug" which I later changed to "Weatherfire."

No comments:

Post a Comment