Sunday, May 21, 2017

May 21, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and went.to church early with Daddy.  I wore my new boots and people loved them! Had fun playing but also got a little frustrated.

Had lunch after church... even figured out that Taco Bell has a Snapchat filter. I helped Mommy do a little grocery shopping at Aldi.  I pushed the cart most of the time and people there said the cart was bigger than me.  I helped Mommy box up our purchases to bring home.

At home, I finished watching Anastasia and then watched Legend of Oz until Grandma arrived.  I was excited she was here but ran to hide anyway.

Helped Mommy and Grandma deliver things to Mommy's school, then shop for a few quick extra items before heading back home where Daddy had nearly finished cooking dinner... one of my faves... spaghetti!!!  I ate an entire plate full!

After a shower it was time for bed.  It will be a very busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment