Thursday, May 18, 2017

May 18, 2017

Memories from Today:

Got dressed rather quickly on my own this morning and was a big helper for Mommy. She thinks I was just excited to go spend the morning with Mrs Clark. We ate breakfast together and I even had "dessert" (M&Ms)... Yum!!!

We've been learning about the state of West Virginia in class. I was excited to tell Mommy about the state flower, the "row-a-den-drum."

Mommy pick me up from school and then we went to her school so she could have a few meetings... while she worked, I visited "duck lady" and played with Snapchat.  After Mommy finished her work, we went to Hagerstown. Daddy was busy so Mommy and I ate dinner at CiCi's Pizza then did a little shopping. We walked around the mall, Mommy tried on some clothes, and I even got a flashing light figit spinner that I can't wait to show to Mrs. Clark and my class for show and tell tomorrow. Mommy liked it so much she even got herself one.  While walking around the mall, I heard a song and told Mommy, "I like this song... it's so lame."  Mommy asked me to repeat myself and then asked if I knew what lame meant.   I tols her "I have a good friend... she's lame."  Mommy says Im1not using the word right.

We got home late, so hopefully I'm not too tired tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment