Saturday, May 13, 2017

May 13, 2017

Memories from Today:

Slept in a bit this morning then watched a little tv.  Daddy did some housework and Mommy slept a bit longer.

Mommy and I started watching our second Redbox movie.  It was ridiculous!  We decided not to finish watching it.  Mommy and I played a card game and relaxed a bit on thr couch.

I played outside with a couple of neighbor kids.  We rode scooters and played with my hula hoops. They ended up telling me that they were playing boy stuff. 

Mommy took me to do a little shopping.  We even got a toy for the neighbor boy even though I was a little upset with him.  I told Mommy that I thought I should be nice to him anyway.

During my shower, I mixed together some shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and water to make my own scent.  I kept making up names for it... the names were fruity, like peach and pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment