Friday, May 12, 2017

May 12, 2017

Memories from Today:

Such a crazy busy day...

Woke up, hot dressed,  and went to Mrs. Clark's class to help her get ready for today's program. I was excited to see both Mommy and Daddy showed up to see me read with my class.  Each of us shared three pages from our alphabet book... one page about ourselves, one random page, and the page about our future job.  It was great! 

I went back to Mommy's school and played with a little girl there for a little bit until Daddy was ready to leave.  We finished last night's movie and then I took a quick nap.

While playing with kids at Chick fil-a, I told them that I was, "Born from a fairy godmother... that's why I carry a fan." (Talking about the folding fan from church)  They thought I was super silly!


No comments:

Post a Comment