Thursday, May 4, 2017

May 4, 2017

Memories from Today:

Went through the Dunkin Donuts drive thru on the way to school.   My donut and hot chocolate were delicious!  My teacher sent Mommy a nice message (ans picture) about how I helped a friend.  Mommy covered up my friend's name but wanted to share my poster.

Today was library day and I came home asking for more money for tomorrow for the fair.  I want a glittery diary!

After school, I ran all over Mommy's school trying to find someone to play with but nearly everyone was gone.  Mommy was very busy working and I tried to keep myself entertained.

We picked up dinner, two Redbox movies and headed home.  We got home just before the rain began to pour!  Cameron joined us to cuddle on the couch.  I decided to take a super close pic of his sweet face!

No comments:

Post a Comment