Monday, May 22, 2017

May 22, 2017

Memories from Today:

Wore a cute floral skirt, shirt, and my boots to school.  Took my sneakers for gym and recess.  I helped Mrs. Clark get ready for our ocean unit.  I lived my shark fin and swimming around like a shark.

Mommy and Grandma picked me up from school then we went back to Mommy's school where I played with "duck lady" while Mommy and Grandma worked on STEAM Night and graduation stuff.  She let me play with a Cyclops eye and a sword.  I even pretended to be a Cyclops shark.

We met Carol, Chip, Erin, and the baby for dinner.   It was fun.  I tokd Mommy that I didn't want a baby sister anymore, at least not one that little.

Mommy and I played the squirrel card game then got ready for bed.  Tomorrow will be a very busy day.  I can't wait for STEAM Night tomorrow night!


No comments:

Post a Comment