Wednesday, May 3, 2017

May 3, 2017

Memories from Today:

Was so excited that Daddy gave me $10 for the book fair at school.

School was fun!  We had fun listening to the 2nd graders practicing for their upcoming performance.  I decided ro spend $9.99 of the $10 to buy the chapter book, Press Start.  I also bought a small stuffed llama in red pajamas. 

I was super excited that Mommy picked me up from school... most days she has been too busy and Daddy picked me up.  I played with duck lady while Mommy finished a little more work. 

Mommy took me to Chick fil-a  for dinner and a few minutes of play before heading to church for more play time with Tori.  I climbed a tree, played with (and may have accidentally killed) a caterpillar we may have named Zander.  Before leaving church, I made a few colorful clay sculptures.  It was fun being artsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment