Sunday, May 14, 2017

May 14, 2017

Memories from Today:

I woke up excited that today was Mother's Day, but Daddy and I let Mommy sleep in while we went ahead and went to church early. We stopped and got mommy flowers to surprise her when she came to church.

Daddy and I took Mommy to lunch. She chose Noodles & Company in Hagerstown. After lunch and a little shopping, Mommy took me to Monkey Joe's where I got to play for a couple of hours. I even won a new friend that I named Bamboo.

We came home and ate dinner and relaxed at home. We talked to Grandma through video chat and even tried out some of the new filters. My favorite was the fire-breathing. I felt like a dragon. Grandma kept saying that she was getting hot  because the fire... I thought that was silly. It was great to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment