Saturday, May 20, 2017

May 20, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up anf Mommy and Daddy were outside setting up the yard sale.  I got dressed and "helped."

Went to church with Mommy.   She was doing a Bible journaling class with the ladies so I played with Tori and her dad.  He took us to a park to play and to get Frostys at Wendy's.

I spent the evening at Tori's house.  We played with silly string, nerf guns, and other toys.  I told Mommy that we put stuff on her fan in her room and turned the fan on, tossing it all over her room. I played really rough and tough... I got my finger smashed in a door and used a bag of frozen vegetables as an ice pack.  Later I fell and scraped both elbows.  Luckily, Tori and I are tough girls!

Came home and cuddled on the couch with Cameron while watching Anastasia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment