Sunday, May 28, 2017

May 28, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and decided at the last minute that I wanted to go to church early with Daddy.  This led to me frantically rubbing around finding an outfit and getting ready.

Church was fun and then after church,  we went to IHOP for lunch.  I had strawberries, chocolate, and whipped cream on my pancakes.

Mommy and I did a little shopping and even got caught in the rain.  We went to Chuck-e-Cheese and Mommy and I ended up with over 800 tickets!  I traded the tickets in for a flywheel toy and nerf gun. They were so much fun to play with!  I even used a piece of wood as a ramp when we got home and tried to jump through a hula hoop.

Mommy and I cuddled on the couch and watched Honey I Shrunk the Kids on Netflix.


No comments:

Post a Comment