Tuesday, May 9, 2017

May 9, 2017

Memories from Today:

I was a little upset that Mommy forgot my backpack this morning, but Mrs. Clark wasn't too upset.

I told Mommy about a new spelling game that we've been playing at school. Something about floating and dunking and swimming . She thought it sounded fun.

After school I got to play with Bryce and his sister at Mommy's school. After Mommy got a little work done we went to play on my playground at my school. I got to go to a banquet at Mommy school with her. There were lots of kids and adults and lots of yummy food.  I even found a four-leaf clover  (Mommy is shocked at how many I have found lately).  I told Mommy that I wanted to find someone to share the good luck with, so she suggested Coach Salfia that was about to go to an important baseball game.  He seemed very happy to have it. 

We got home just in time for a bedtime snack and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment