Monday, May 1, 2017

May 1, 2017

Memories from Today:

A very sleepy morning!  Didn't want to wear what Mommy had picked out, so we were frantically finding something else for me to wear.

Mommy was crazy busy this morning... she warned me that she would be for a couple weeks due to testing. 

School was super fun today.  I had gym class with my friends.  

After school, Mommy and Daddy and I went to Golden Corral for dinner.  The chocolate fountain was the best!!! 

Mommy found out that there may have been a wedding last week during recess.  He had gotten on one knee and everything. When Mommy asked me about it tonight, I broke down in tears and cried for over 20 minutes and told Mommy that I didn't want to talk about it.  I never told her why I was so upset.

Before bed, I practiced reading my book for tomorrow.   I'm supposed to read to my class as the first student reader tomorrow afternoon.  Mommy is super proud of how well I am reading and that I picked such a challenging book.

No comments:

Post a Comment